Nitric oxide is a gas which our body produces naturally. Nitric oxide is made of amino acid which works as a natural vasodilator. The diameter of blood vessels increases with the help of vasodilators which can be either natural or in the form of any chemical. Muscle tissues receives more of oxygen as the process is hastened by the dilation, blood carries oxygen and it reaches a high amount as the diameter has already been increased with help vasodilators.
What Is the Key Component of These NO Supplements?
- These supplements contain high level of L-Arginine that claims to increase the level of no2 in our blood. Through that muscles will build at a higher rate.
- Serious body builders uses these supplements containing high amount of Arginine so as to boost the level of nitric oxide in our body , they call it “muscle pump” that results in rocklike stamina and super hard endurance
Nitric oxide and IGF-1
With the release of nitric oxide in blood there is higher stimulation of IGF –1 (insulin growth factor 1). This hormone which is known as IGF 1 accelerates the growth of muscles. The concentration nitric oxide gets accelerated by Arginine, which enhances IGF-1 if in union with weight training
Expansion of lean muscles hastens with support of growth muscles, body builders keeps this factor in mind while buying any product for muscle building.
Important Suggestion- Argnine which is present in these supplements deters body’s natural strength to produce growth hormones. Body’s own ability to produce growth declines.
Picaeatannol and NO
Results of Arginine have not been successful all the time there is an alternative to it known as Piceatannol, which are the extracts of rhubarb. Researches have shown that this component have less side effects as compared to Arginine, and fosters nitric oxide without any dependency over Arginine and is able to give those dynamic results.
Nitric Oxide supplements-
These days we have many supplements which have high concentration of NO. One of the popular and renowned nitric oxide supplements are, No2 Maximus. This does wonders to the body, such as
- Makes the muscles lean and strong
- Burns extra body mass
- Does not let us feel fatigues after work out
These Supplements for Enhancing Muscles are Always Not Secure
These body building supplements are made of amino acids which are safe to an extent, but excess of these acids can lead to
- Herpes syndrome.
- Lowers down the blood pressure
- Sometimes excess of such supplements results in fatal disorders
- Heart attacks are very common to those who take supplements excessively
Usage of these supplements can be helpful and harmful too, the consequences depends on the health and immunity of the person who is the under the dosage of such supplements.
Excess of anything can be harmful, so usage should be careful and cautious!
THIS IS AN ADVERTISEMENT AND NOT AN ACTUAL NEWS ARTICLE, BLOG, OR CONSUMER PROTECTION UPDATE